Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My sister (Alicia Jaye) and I have combined our work and have opened a new website to keep all of it in one place.

I'll be maintaining femme's desk and Pack Rides, but new posts will be on the website.

Blogger has changed up some things in their new interface and it's having some impressive glitches that are preventing me from using it effectively.

However, once they've worked the bugs out, I'll be able to combine the posts here with those on the new site.

The web address for the new version of femme's desk is
http://www.flashnee.com/femmes-desk.html

I have a brand new post there, anxiously waiting to be read by you. :)

Thanks so much for your patience and I hope you'll enjoy our new site!

femme

2 comments:

Lethal Leprechaun said...

Grumblingly obliging. Taking my coffee (in YOUR cup)tucking Ninja cat under my arm and heading out for the new site.

This better be worth the wait or SOMEONE is getting a coffee cup back powdered in a urn like cremains!

Unknown said...

Lethal,

I've put a wholeee lot of time into the new site.

If you dislike it, I'll be crushed enough to need therapy. :s

femme